RefWorks allows users to create personal databases and use them for a
variety of research activities. References are quickly and easily imported
from text files or online databases. The databases can then be used to manage,
store, and share the information. Users can automatically insert
references from their database into their papers and generate formatted
bibliographies and manuscripts in seconds.
RefWorks allows you to…
- Organize and create a personal database online – no more
index cards to write out and organize. Everything is done automatically
as you import the reference into RefWorks.
- Format bibliographies and manuscripts in seconds – this
saves hours of typing time and decreases the number of errors
in creating tedious bibliographies. Easily make changes to your
paper and reformat in seconds.
- Import references from a variety of databases using the already
created Import Filters.
- Manage Alerts – RefWorks has incorporated a RSS feed reader
to allow you to establish links to your favorite RSS feeds and
import data from those feeds directly into RefWorks.
- Searching your RefWorks database is fast and easy – RefWorks
automatically creates author, descriptor and periodical indexes
when importing so you just click on the word to perform the retrieval.
Use Quick Search to search all fields for the most comprehensive
results or Advanced Search to narrow your search to specific terms
Why an Internet-based solution?
- Program is available from anywhere. Authorized users may access
the program from anywhere at anytime - no extra charge or tracking
- Unlimited site-wide access. RefWorks is instantly available
institute wide - no downloading or installation is needed. Easy
to deliver, maintain and support!
- Upgrades Included. All upgrades are included in the subscription
price: no extra charge for new features.
- Program can be used across multiple platforms. As a web-based
product, RefWorks is available to users across various platforms
including Windows, Mac, Unix etc. Click here for more compatibility
- Instant upgrades. The latest upgrades are loaded on the RefWorks
server; all users automatically have access to the most recent
Go to RefWorks Terms and Conditions
for more details.